Spires Oral & Dermal Care offer a wide range of treatments for both Oral & Dermal to enhance the facial area; more so the Oral & Dermal can complement each other to achieve your wished outcome. See below the treatments we offer in detail. If you have any question, please get in touch for a consultation.
Spires Oral Care
• TOOTH WHITENING: Teeth whitening can be a very effective way of lightening the colour of the natural teeth without damaging the enamel or surface of the tooth.
• ORTHODONTICS: Invisible appliances that improve minimal crowding
• FULL/ PARTIAL DENTURES: Removable prostheses to replace large gaps in the mouth.
• VENEERS: Composite or Ceramic-Veneers are a versatile treatment, that is used to close gaps in the teeth or make the teeth appear straighter.
• CROWN/BRIDGES/IMPLANTS: Restorative prostheses that replace missing teeth permanently.
Spires Dermal Care
• SKIN REJUVENATION
Targets wrinkles on the forehead, between the eyebrows and around the corners of the eyes.
• DERMAL FILLERS
Volumises the cheeks and shapes the jaw-line and chin area. It improves the contours of the face resulting in a fresher complexion.
The dermal fillers are tailored to redefine the margins of the lips and to enhance their shape
Dr. Anne Gormley is a highly experienced dentist who has been practising for over 30 years after graduating from Newcastle-Upon-Tyne School of Dental Sciences in 1991. She is also a facial aesthetic clinician, having obtained the Level 7 PGCert in Non-surgical Facial Aesthetics in 2019 from Northumbria University. She received her MFGDP(UK) qualification in 1996 from the Royal College of Surgeons, completed an Open University module in Paediatric Dentistry from Bristol University and finished a one-year part-time course in implant surgery and prosthetics. Dr. Anne has worked in the Restorative Department of the Royal Victoria Hospital and the Orthodontic Department in the Waveney Hospital.
Dr. Anne specialises in cosmetic dentistry, with a particular interest in Align, Bleach, Bond (ABB). This technique involves straightening the teeth using Invisalign, followed by teeth whitening treatments and composite bonding and veneers. She loves enhancing facial features with non-surgical aesthetic treatments such as dermal fillers, botulinum toxins (also known as “Botox”) and Profhilo. In addition, Dr. Anne also specialises in crown, bridgework and ceramic veneers.